Saturday, April 14, 2012

Miss Oklahoma Contestant's Day

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to beat the storms out of Oklahoma City and headed to Tulsa University. Kristyn Baker Miss Route 66 let me spend the evening at her school. We had fun going to a Make a Wish Foundation event, a restaurant on campus, and just hanging out.

 The next morning we woke up bright and early and headed to Jenks High School for Contestant's day. Luckily we left early because a few roads were closed due to construction and I got really lost! My dad always has said I have a bad sense of direction :) My Stars also had some car trouble on the way to Jenks, but I am so glad they were able to make it to Contestant's day.

The day was full of watching talents of the incredible young women in Miss Oklahoma, working on parts of the production with Kent Parham, listening to the current Miss Oklahoma Betty speak, going over pageant week information and picking our placement! I am contestant 17 in the Omega Group. 

My competition pageant week schedule will look like this!

Monday-Interview PM
Tuesday-Talent
Wednesday-Evening Gown and On Stage Question
Thursday- Swimsuit 
Saturday-Final

I am so blessed to have the opportunity to compete in Miss Oklahoma. I can't wait to spend even more time with all of the other girls! 7 more weeks until the show!

I pray that everyone is staying safe in the midst of the high winds, tornadoes, hail and thunderstorms. Listen to the news and make sure to have a plan in case of an emergency.

Love,
Victoria Renard

"Be anxious in nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving let your requests be known to man."
Philippians 4:6


Hanging out with my Stars at Contestants Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment