Saturday, April 7, 2012

I love Camp Dakani :)

The open house at Campfire USA was so much fun today! Almost 100 people showed up to take part in rock climbing, canoeing, fishing, hunting for easter eggs and basket ball. I was stationed at the canoes and was able to ride in one with my new friend Charlotte. We felt like Pocahontas gliding around in the canoe and couldn't help but sing "Just Around the River Bend!"

When we pulled into the dock and were getting out somehow I slipped and fell into the water! My dreams of becoming a canoe savvy Pocahontas were slightly crushed. :) I was a little soggy for the rest of the day, but it was well worth the memory.

If you are interested in Camp Dakani's summer programs check out www.campfireusa-ok.org/ 

Love,
Victoria 
Before the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment