Monday, June 11, 2012

Miss Oklahoma

What an incredible week! It was such an honor to take part in the 40th anniversary of Miss Oklahoma with the Tulsa Kiwanis Club. Kent Parham did an incredible job with the production. Rehearsals were a blast and I met some of the most talented, beautiful and accomplished young ladies in the nation. I was also blessed to be the Omega Rookie Talent Award winner.
Photo by LEIGH THOMSON







Miss Edmond LibertyFest Alicia Clifton was crowned the new Miss Oklahoma. She will represent our state well and has an exciting year ahead of her!

Thank you to all of the volunteers and redcoats who make Miss Oklahoma possible. I also can't express how much it meant to have the prayers support of all of my family and friends during the week! I love you all so much! I can't wait to compete again next year!

God Bless,
Victoria Renard

My family came to support me including Grandpa Dan, Aunt Debbie, Cousin Megan and Cousin Kathy and her husband Michael! 

My beautiful Stars! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment