Friday, June 1, 2012

Miss Oklahoma Here I come!

I can't believe Miss Oklahoma is finally here! This is the 40th anniversary of Miss Oklahoma with the Kiwanis Club of Tulsa. What an exciting year! Tomorrow morning I check in and the fun begins!

My competition schedule for the week is...

Monday PM- Interview
Tuesday-Talent
Wednesday-Evening Wear and OnStage Question
Thursday-Swimsuit
Saturday-Finale!

If you want to keep up-to-date with the competition "Like" the Miss Oklahoma Facebook page, or follow my mom and sister on Facebook and Twitter #misssoonerstate. I am choosing to not take my computer with me, so will not be updating Facebook, Twitter or my blog during the week.

 My mom and I met with my beautiful stars and their mother at at the Waterfront Grill! 


They even made me dorm room decorations! 

To God Be the glory!

Love,
Victoria

As for God His way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in Him. 
Psalm 18:30

No comments:

Post a Comment